Support for European Cooperation Projects
This strand of funding is to support transnational projects involving collaboration between organisations from different eligible countries.
Category 1 – Smaller scale cooperation projects
Involves a minimum of three partners (a project leader and two other partners) from three eligible countries.
Applicants can apply for up to EUR 200,000 which should represent a maximum of 60% of the eligible costs, 40% match funding must be sourced by the project partners.
Category 2 – Larger scale cooperation projects
Involves a minimum of six partners (a project leader and at least five other partners) from six different eligible countries.
Applicants can apply for up to EUR 2million which should represent a maximum of 50% of the eligible costs, 50% match funding must be sourced by the project partners.
For both categories of projects, the maximum duration (eligibility period) is 48 months.
The programme priorities of the European cooperation projects strand are to support:
- transnational mobility of artists and professionals as well as transnational circulation and promotion of cultural and creative works;
- audience development;
- capacity building (digitisation, new business models, training and education).
how to apply and further information
- Full guidelines for Support for European Cooperation Projects can be downloaded here.
- Please see our FAQ section for more information on Cooperation projects.
- Download FAQs sheet for Cooperation Projects here.
There is an annual deadline for Cooperation Projects. The Call, guidelines, forms and further details can be found on the EACEA website here.