We're hosting a free application workshop on Thursday 23 November in Dublin. This workshop is for organisations developing proposals as lead co-ordinators in the next Creative Europe Co-operation Projects deadline which is 18th January, 2018.
Those applying as partner organisations may also find this session beneficial and are very welcome to attend!
We will also have a general introduction to Co-operation Projects funding to begin the session. So if you are not planning an application for the up-coming deadline but would like to learn more then come for coffee and the introductory session.
When Thursday 23rd November 2017
Where Arts Council, 70 Merrion Square, D.2
10.30 Tea/Coffee and networking
11:00 Creative Europe – Cooperation projects introduction
11:30 Case study Presentation (presenter and project to be advised) followed by Q & A
12:00 Tips:What you need to demonstrate in your proposal for a successful application
12.30 Lunch [Tea, coffee and a sandwich lunch will be provided]
13.15 Application process: completing the application form; budget & budget sheet
14.00 One to one meetings
send us your project outlines & queries
If you are developing a proposal for the 18th January 2018 deadline please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on Monday 20 November:
• Project outline and list of confirmed partner organisations
• Draft application form and draft budget form
• Questions that you wish to have answered on the day
Checklist for co-operation project applications
- Is the Lead Coordinator organisation registered as a legal entity for two years from the deadline date? (Eligibility criteria)
- Have all partner organisations registered on the Participant Portal and received a PIC (participant identification code)?
- Does the project proposal address priorities of the Creative Europe programme? Developing audiences; Capacity building including in digitisation; testing new business models; training & education; Transnational mobility
- Are you working on your partnership agreement outlining roles and responsibilities, budget and other resources?
Can’t attend the workshop on the 23rd? Phone us for information and advice or email your questions to email@example.com. We’re here to help, right up to the time that you press that submit button, so do keep in touch!