Win a trip for 2 people to the European Film Awards in Poland this December!
ANNOUNCING THE WINNER!
Congratulations to Roisín Daly from Kildare who is the winner of our competition! Thanks to all our entrants and please keep an eye out for more competitions in 2017.
Win two tickets for this year’s European Film Awards in Wroclaw, Poland that take place on December 10th, 2016. The prize includes a flight voucher to Wroclaw, two nights accommodation (Friday 9th and Saturday 10th December 2016) and invitations to the Gala Dinner and Ceremony. Winners will also be invited by the European Film Academy to participate in the activities especially arranged for the Academy Members in Wroclaw.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Creative Europe Desk Ireland – MEDIA Office, Callaghan House, 13-16 Dame St., Dublin 2
- The prize is a pair of tickets to the European Film Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony in Wroclaw, Poland on December 10th, a Flight voucher to the value of €300 for the flights to Wroclaw and Accommodation for 2 people for 2 nights in Wroclaw, Poland (December 9th and 10th 2016).
- Competition ends on Tuesday November 1st 2016 at 11.59pm.
- A draw from the all correct answers submitted before the deadline will take place by November 4th and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
- Employees or agents of Creative Europe Desk Ireland connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Where appropriate, prize winners are required to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third party provider(s).
- Creative Europe Desk Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition is open to all residents on the island of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
- A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- Neither Creative Europe Desk Ireland nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of accepting this prize. Nor will Creative Europe Desk Ireland have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by Creative Europe Desk Ireland.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions. Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Details of the competition winner will be published on the Creative Europe Desk Ireland website during the week beginning November 7th.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Creative Europe Desk Ireland may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.