The TV Programming funding scheme is aimed at independent European production companies who wish to receive support to produce fiction, creative documentaries or animated films involving no less than three broadcasting companies (Broadcasters or VoD services) in different member states of the European Union. The next deadline for applications is 11.00am Irish time on November 16, 2017 with another TV Programming deadline in May 24, 2018.
The financial support available is as follows:
- Fiction or animation projects can apply for up to 12.5% of the production budget (capped at €500,000)
- Creative documentaries can apply for up to 20% (capped at €300,000)
- Co-produced TV drama series (minimum duration 6 x 45 minutes) with a minimum production budget of €10 million can apply for a maximum grant of €1 million - For first and second seasons only.
Projects that qualify include:
- Drama (one-off or series) - minimum 90 minutes (First and second seasons).
- Animation (one-off or series) - minimum 24 minutes. Sequels are not eligible.
- Creative documentaries (one-off or series) - minimum 50 minutes. Sequels are not eligible.
- At the time of submission, 50% of the estimated total financing of the production budget must be guaranteed from third party sources of finance (either through direct financing or by advance rights sales).
Applications must be submitted at the latest on the first day of principal photography. Detailed information on how to apply for MEDIA funding schemes can be found here and the guidelines and documents relating to this TV Call can be found here.
Please do contact us if you have any queries or would like some advice on your application. We are here to help! You can also attend our workshops for Producers (see below) which will give your advice and tips on applying for both the TV Support Call and Single Content Call.
MASTERCLASSES for PRODUCERS in Dublin & Galway
Please RSVP using the links below: