Creative Innovation Lab
Deadline: 5th October 2021
- Incentivise players from different cultural and creative sectors to design and test innovative digital solutions with a potential positive long-term impact on multiple cultural and creative sectors.
- Support the competitiveness, cooperation, circulation, visibility, availability, diversity and increasing audience across sectors.
- Facilitate the creation of innovative solutions (e.g. tools, models and methodologies) that can apply to the audiovisual sector and at least another creative and/or cultural sector
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- Development of innovative tools, models and solutions applicable in the audiovisual and other cultural and creative sectors. It aims to support the competitiveness, cooperation, circulation, visibility, availability, diversity and increasing of audiences across sectors.
- For the first year of the Creative Innovation Lab, the two themes that will be specifically covered are greening across the creative and cultural sectors as well as innovative education tools using creativity and creative sectors to tackle relevant societal topics such as disinformation.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Application by a consortium composed of at least 3 legal entities coming from at least 2 different countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme and presenting a diverse range of expertise across several cultural and creative sectors, including audiovisual.