Deadline: 26th August, 2021 - 4:00pm Irish Time
- Encourage systemic cooperation between professional news media organisations to improve the viability and competitiveness of professionally produced journalism by supporting the testing of innovative business models and sharing of best practices among peers as well as by supporting innovative journalistic collaborations, standards and formats.
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- Projects focused on Fostering collaborative business transformation (Action 1) or Fostering collaborative journalism projects (Action 2)
- Collaborative projects in and between any news media (sub)sector and/or genre that aim to enhance cooperation and instil systemic change across the wider news media ecosystem.
- Activities that are clearly justified and based on the needs of the chosen (sub)sector(s).
- The proposed partnerships are encouraged to involve organisations from countries/regions with different and diverse media capabilities
WHO CAN APPLY?
- The call is open to consortia composed of at least three applicants from a minimum of three different countries participating in the Creative Europe programme