If you missed our recent Creative Innovation Lab webinar, you can watch it back below or on our YouTube channel here.
The Creative Innovation Lab is a Cross Sector call from Creative Europe that aims to:
- Incentivise players from different cultural and creative sectors to design and test innovative digital solutions with long-term positive impact
- The Lab shall facilitate the creation of innovative solutions (e.g. tools, models and methodologies) that can apply to the audiovisual sector and at least another creative and/or cultural sector. Solutions should be easily replicable and have a potential for market penetration.
- The deadline for this call is 5th of October 2021.
Transnational Pitching Session for Creative Europe Innovation Lab Call, 2nd September
Creative Europe Desks from Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Romania, and Ukraine will join forces and propose potential applicants to develop their European cooperation thanks to a transnational virtual pitching session on Thursday, 2nd of September, 10am to 1.00pm (Brussels time, CET, UTC+2).
The pitching session offers the opportunity to:
- Present your project intention for the Innovation Lab call
- Complete your organisation consortium with new European partners
Organisations that are interested should register their proposed project via a Google Form here. The registration deadline to apply for the pitching session is Sunday, 22nd of August.
The Culture and MEDIA Desks in each participating country will propose after mutual consultation 1 national project with good potential for the pitching session.