- Thursday 13th February
- The Arts Council, 70 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will host a free information clinic in Dublin for organisations developing proposals for the upcoming Cooperation Projects in Western Balkans which has a deadline of 17th March, 2020. Those applying as lead or partner organisations may find this session beneficial and are very welcome to attend.
Programme Thursday 13th February
- 10.00 Tea/Coffee and registration.
- 10:30 Cooperation Projects in Western Balkans: Introduction and application tips.
- 11:15 Cooperation Project Partner Search.
- 11:45 Application process: Completing the application form, budget and budget sheet.
- 13:00 Lunch provided (tea, coffee and sandwiches).
How to Apply for this Clinic
If you are developing a proposal for the 17th March deadline, please email the following information to email@example.com by 6pm on Monday 3 February 2020:
• Project outline and list of confirmed partner organisations (see our Application Checklist below).
• Draft application form and draft budget form
• Questions that you wish to have answered on the day.
Can’t attend the workshop on the February 13th? Phone us for information and advice or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re here to help, right up to the time that you press that submit button, so do keep in touch!
Here is a brief Checklist for your application for the Cultural Cooperation Projects in Western Balkans Call;
- Is the Lead Coordinator organisation registered as a legal entity for two years from the deadline date? (Eligibility criteria)
- Have all partner organisations registered on the Participant Portal and received a PIC (participant identification code)?
- Are you working on your partnership agreement outlining roles and responsibilities, budget and other resources?
- Does the project proposal address priorities of the Cooperation Projects for the Western Balkans? Does the project:
- Increase capacity of the cultural and creative industries to operate transnationally and internationally
- Increase transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and transnational mobility of cultural and creative players
- Enhance inter-cultural dialogue between artists, cultural opearators as well as the general public.