- European Funding for Arts & Culture Sectors: Looking Beyond the Member States
- Mon, 27 May 2019 | 10:30 – 15:00
- The Wood Quay Venue, Dublin City Council Civic Offices
- Tickets free on Eventbrite here.
Join us on Monday 27th May for a free seminar on Creative Europe funding for the arts and culture sectors with a spotlight on the cultural and creative sectors in Georgia. The seminar is open to arts, culture, heritage, craft and design organisations who wish to learn more about European support for culture projects.
Did you know that there are 38 European countries eligible to take part in the Creative Europe Programme?
Geographic diversity adds value to your project and also increases your chances of success under the Creative Europe Programme. To date under the Creative Europe Programme Irish organisations have partnered with organisations from 33 European countries! We would like to see these relationships deepen and grow so more and more projects reflect the amazing diversity of countries taking part in the Creative Europe Programme.
At this event you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how the main funding strand - Support to European Cooperation Projects - works
- Learn about the role of the Creative Europe Desk in supporting organisations developing projects.
- Get insights from two recipients of Creative Europe funding who will share their experience and tips on developing and managing European projects.
- Find out more about the cultural and creative sectors in Georgia and explore opportunities for Irish organisations to develop cultural projects with Georgian partners.
The event will include a networking lunch. Apply for your free tickets here on Eventbrite.