- Creative Europe Online Showcase & Workshop with Arts & Disability Ireland
- Thursday 18th March, 2pm–3:30pm
- BOOK HERE - ASL, BSL & ISL available on request when booking.
Ensuring an inclusive and diverse Europe is a core priority of European Culture Policy. The Creative Europe Programme supports inclusiveness as a fundamental value and an asset for Europe’s culture, society and economy. These values will be key funding priorities across all of the EU’s funding Programmes.
Please join us aon Thursday 18th March for a free online workshop organised in collaboration with Arts & Disability Ireland. The workshop will look at international collaborative projects in the field of inclusive arts. We'll explore future funding opportunities at EU level and share tips for developing collaborative projects and partnerships.
The workshop will hear from two of the most innovative projects funded by Creative Europe in the field of inclusive, accessible arts:
- Voyage Inside a Blind Experience (VIBE) + Blind Engagement in Accessible Museum Project (BEAMUP) which both feature Irish partner, The Glucksman, Cork.
- ImPArt from Un-Label Performing Arts company which used workshops, master classes, symposia, summits and creative labs in Armenia, Germany, Greece and Italy to explore innovative approaches to achieve inclusion in the arts.
This event will have live Speech to Text (CART) and will take place in Zoom. ASL, BSL and ISL are available on request when you book your place. The workshop is part of ADI's Access to Inclusion Summit which takes place between 9th and 25th March.