- i-Portunus Funding Call for Music Mobility
- Thursday 21st January at 11am
- REGISTER HERE
We will host a short online briefing on the upcoming i-Portunus Funding Call for Music Mobility which is targeted at the music sector on Thursday 21st January at 11am. i-Portunus is Creative Europe's funding strand to support mobility within the the cultural and creative sectors in Europe.
This call is open to composers, musicians and singers preferably in classical music, jazz and traditional music. The award supports international collaborations, production oriented residencies and professional development for artists. The application deadline is 28th February 2021 at 5pm.
The award is open to both individuals and groups of up to 5 people. The maximum available grant per person is €3,000. The mobility activities can last between 7 and 60 days and can begin from 1st June, 2021 and must be completed by 30th November, 2021.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example, the finalisation of a composition through on-site, international collaboration between performers among each other or composers and performers.
- Production oriented residencies: for example, the result of your mobility will be a presentation of a newly created body of work.
- Professional development: for example, you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education.
Additional mobility support can be provided to artists, creators and cultural professionals living with a disability. In this case, the applicant should self-declare their access needs and financial support will be based on a case-by-case basis.
If, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, you are unable to travel to the planned destination, i-Portunus will allow you to:
- Postpone the mobility: grantees have the possibility to travel until November 2021.
- Change of destination: the artist/creator/cultural professional can change his/her destination.
- Blended mobility: virtual international collaboration with the destination country, or other forms such as remote residency, virtual mobility.