The second i-Portunus Houses Call is open to host organisations or established individual artists and cultural professionals to team up with 2 to 5 artists or cultural professionals, legally residing in different Creative Europe countries + UK, with the intention to work together on one or more collaboration projects. The scheme is open for all cultural sectors except audiovisual disciplines that would fit the Creative Europe MEDIA sub-programme.
To find team members, or to team up with a host, you can register for iPortunus online matching sessions at their Market Square events which will be held in September.
- i-Portunus Market Square Events
- Wednesday 1st | 8th | 15th | 22nd | 29th September
- If you are interested in participating in one of i-Portunus Market Square events please register here. Registration is open until the morning of the last event.
This scheme puts focus on hosts underlining their value in providing efficient and ‘safe’ residencies and working environments for artists/cultural professionals. i-Portunus Houses provides financial support to the host for sub-granting the cost of mobility (transport, accommodation etc.) to their receiving artists/cultural professionals (team members).
Hosts can apply for one collaboration project with up to 5 artists/cultural professionals or up to 5 collaboration projects engaging a minimum of 1 artist/cultural professional per collaboration project. Hosts have to receive a minimum of 2 artist/cultural professionals in total.
The main objective of your collaboration project should be one of the following:
- Create: (co-)creation of artistic work, production, performance
- Connect: networking, internationalisation
- Learn: increase competences, professional development
- Explore: research, future collaborations/projects
You can find full details of this call, grants and application process on the iPortunus website here. Deadline 3rd October, 2021.