Music Moves Europe is the framework for the European Commission’s initiatives and actions regarding the European music sector. The aim is to support music creation, promote musical diversity and explore the opportunities offered by music online and offline distribution. The Commission has formulated as its ultimate goal to strengthen the EU’s political and financial support of the sector. You can read more about Music Moves Europe here. There are currently two open calls for applications:
- The overall aim of this call is to identify and to support at least 10 innovative and sustainable pilot training programmes for young musicians and professionals in the music sector that have a European dimension. The overall budget for this call is €900,000.
- Deadline is 31st October 2019.
- Guidelines and application documents can be found here.
- The present call for proposals aims at promoting a sustainable live music distribution through cooperation between small- and medium sized music venues in order to stimulate innovative collaboration models and to enhance venues’ role and identity in the local community. The general objective of this call is to increase the music venues’ capacity to remain competitive in a fast changing market and regulatory environment. The budget for this call is €600,000 and the Commission expects to fund up to 13 projects.
- Deadline for applications is 15th November 2019.
- You can find the guidelines and apply here.
Please get in touch with the Culture Office email@example.com if you have any questions!