- Webinar on Cultural Networks and the Value of Connecting
- Thursday, 26th November at 11:00am
- Register here
The Creative Europe Desk Northern Ireland and the Creative Europe Desk Ireland present a webinar on 'Cultural Networks and the Value of Connecting' on Thursday, 26th November at 11:00am.
Connecting with an international cultural network can open doors to new opportunities, co-creation, learning, new ideas and more. Networks can lead to partnerships and projects with like-minded organisations from across Europe and help organisations to access international funding. A wide variety of international cultural networks - many funded by Creative Europe and ranging across different activities - vary from informal alliances to formalised membership bodies.
We will be joined by the following speakers who will share their experiences of being involved in networks:
- Niamh Flanagan, Theatre and Dance Northern Ireland, IETM Network
- Niamh Brown, Co-Director, Ormston House, Limerick, AIM Network
- David Boyd, Beat Carnival, Belfast, Trans Europe Halles
- Jenny Traynor, Dance Limerick, European Dance House Network
The aim of this seminar is to present some of these networks and explore how they contribute to the work of culture organisations and individuals. There are many challenges facing artists and cultural organisations from the pressures of Covid-19 to navigating the changing relationship between the UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe. We hope to explore how international connections can persist in this time and what benefits they can bring us.
If you would like to join us on Thursday, 26th November at 11:00am, please register here.