PUSH+ project will stimulate European dialogue and initiate new artistic ideas and performances around three topics in performance for young audiences - Home, Failure and Different Bodies. Each topic will have a year-long focus with a Lab, Residency and Festival Visit/Presentation. PUSH+ will also explore three artistic formats - Participatory, Site-specific and Inter-generational across all three topics.
- The Ark, Ireland;
- AabenDans, Denmark
- Krokusfestival, Belgium
- Scenekunstbruket, Norway
- Associate partner, Bangkok International Children's Festival, Thailand.
PUSH+ will stimulate European dialogue and initiate new artistic ideas and performances around three important topics in performance for young audiences:
- Home: An artistic exploration of home, identity, our sense of safety and what happens when we use homes or streets as spaces where artists and the public meet.
- Failure: Exploration of the notion of failure, its artistic possibilities and possibilities.
- Different Bodies: Challenging normative positions regarding who is able and who is not, who is artistically interesting, beautiful and worth listening to in art and society.
Each topic will have a year-long focus with activities that will include:
- Artist Labs
- Festival Visits
- Final PUSH+ Symposium in 2021 hosted by The Ark, Dublin.
PUSH+ will also explore three artistic formats: Participatory, Site-specific and Intergenerational.