Creative Innovation Lab
4pm Irish time
The Creative Innovation Lab call supports the design and testing of innovative digital solutions for the cultural and creative sectors. The Lab will facilitate the creation of innovative tools, models and methodologies that can apply to the audiovisual sector and at least one other creative or cultural sector.
- Development of innovative creative processes.
- Increased visibility, availability and diversity of European content in the digital age.
- Improved business models and use of data.
- Increased potential audience of European content in the digital age.
- Support greening and circular economy thinking, including innovation for sustainability, inclusion and well-being in line with the priorities of the New European Bauhaus.
- A wide spectrum of organisations are invited to participate, including private and public entities, tech companies and start-ups, audiovisual, cultural and creative organisations. The participation of business incubators and accelerators shall be encouraged, to provide space and time for creative ideas to be shaped.
- Applications by single applicants are allowed (single beneficiaries), as well as proposals submitted by a consortium of at least 2 applicants (beneficiaries; not affiliated entities) and must be established in one of the countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme and owned directly or indirectly, wholly or by majority
participation, by nationals from such countries.
- The consortium must present a diverse range of expertise across several cultural and creative sectors, including audiovisual.
- The call will support the design, development and/or spread of innovative tools, models or solutions applicable in the audiovisual and other cultural and creative sectors.
- Activities should support the competitiveness, greening process, cooperation, circulation, visibility, availability, diversity and/or audience across sectors. Such activities shall contain a high potential of replicability in audiovisual and other cultural and creative sectors.
- Cross-sectoral cooperation within the creative and/or cultural sectors, including the audiovisual sector is at the heart of the Call. Therefore, applications must clearly demonstrate the extent of the cross-sectoral approach, the conditions for its implementation and the expected benefits for the sectors covered.
- Applications should present adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry and to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness.
- Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit.
- The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for all Creative Europe calls will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP). Please ensure that you follow the guidelines on the funding and tenders portal when making your funding applications.
- Detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- Further information on how to apply.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Creative Europe Desk Ireland and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You can read our full Disclaimer here.