Creative Innovation Lab
4pm Irish time
The Creative Innovation Lab call supports the design and testing of innovative digital solutions for the cultural and creative sectors. The Lab will facilitate the creation of innovative tools, models and methodologies that can apply to the audiovisual sector and at least one other creative or cultural sector.
- In 2022, the Creative Innovation Lab themes are greening as well as innovative education tools to tackle relevant societal topics such as disinformation.
- The aim is to foster lifecycle thinking and promote a more sustainable and inclusive living environment and way of life.
- Increase knowledge transfer between different sectors of creative industries.
- Improve business models and use of data; and increase the potential audience of European content in the digital age.
- Solutions need to combine sustainability with inclusion and aesthetics, be replicable in different sectors and have a potential for societal behavioural changes.
- Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least 3 applicants with at least 2 entities from 2 different countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme.
- The consortium must present a diverse range of expertise across several cultural and creative sectors, including audiovisual.
- Development of innovative tools, models and solutions applicable in the audiovisual and other cultural and creative sectors.
- Must also boost competitiveness, greening process, cooperation, circulation, visibility, availability, diversity and audiences across sectors.
- In 2022, in addition to recurring objectives and activities, the action should address greening and educational tools to tackle relevant societal topics.
- Solutions should be easily replicable and have a potential for market penetration. For the purposes of clarity, the project does not necessarily have to be applicable immediately to the audiovisual sector but one that could easily be replicated in this sector.
- Special attention will be given to applications presenting adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry and to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness.
- Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit.
- The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for all Creative Europe calls will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- Detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- Further information on how to apply.