European VOD Networks & Operators
Call opens 3rd October 2023
European VOC Networks & Operators Call Document 2024 - publication pending.
This call supports European Video on Demand (VOD) networks and operators who screen a significant proportion of non-national European works with the aim of improving their competitiveness and attractiveness.
- Strengthen the cross-border collaboration between VOD platforms through collaborative activities to increase the online audience of European audiovisual content.
- Strengthen attractiveness of eligible European VOD platforms for cross-border audiences and online consumption at a larger scale.
- Improve the digital circulation and consumption of European content by boosting its visibility, discoverability and prominence.
- Develop new business models and achieve cross-border economies of scope and scale.
- Collaborative actions across borders with the aim of improving the competitiveness of European VOD platforms that offer a significant proportion of non-national European audiovisual works.
- Applications should present adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry and to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness.
- DETAILS TO BE CONFIRMED ON CALL OPENING DATE 3rd October 2023.
- Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least 3 applicants - beneficiaries; not affiliated entities.
- Must comply with the following conditions: minimum 3 VOD services from at least 2 different eligible countries.
- Or by a VOD platform offering its services in at least 2 different eligible countries.
- Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit.
- The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
- Check eligibility and requirements in European VOC Networks & Operators Call Document 2024 - PENDING.
- Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- You can see further information on how to apply.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Creative Europe Desk Ireland and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You can read our full Disclaimer here.