Fostering European Media Talents and Skills
4pm Irish time
European Media Talents and Skills funding will strengthen the capacity of audiovisual professionals to adapt to new creative processes and new business models with a view to maximise the opportunities of digital innovation.
This support will include mentoring programmes for audiovisual professionals including boot-camps that provide hands-on schemes to young talents across Europe. Mentoring programmes will be supported to strengthen diversity and gender balance in the industry.
- Publish Date
- We're here to help
- Foster talents and skills of the audiovisual sector professionals across Europe.
- Activities may take the form of physical and/or on-line training courses, boot-camp courses, and/or mentoring programmes based on innovative learning, teaching, mentoring and coaching methods, using the latest digital technologies.
- Facilitating the learning and acquisition of new skills and expertise across the audio-visual value chain, in particular digital skills.
- Develop new business models and strengthening international cooperation in the audiovisual sector; fostering co-operation between players from different groups of countries to ensure knowledge transfer and relevant mentorship opportunities and reinforcing the capacity of professionals from low audiovisual capacity countries.
- Promote business strategies that ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry as well as diversity and inclusiveness.
- Training activities on sustainability and greener solutions for the audiovisual industry.
- Nurturing young talent and support young start-ups in the audiovisual sector.
- European organisations from countries participating in the MEDIA strand.
- Physical and/or on-line training courses, boot-camp courses, and/or mentoring programmes based on innovative learning, teaching, mentoring and coaching methods, using the latest digital technologies.
- Improvement of skills and competences adapted to the evolving market practices aimed at professionals from the audiovisual industry, in particular young professionals, as well as professionals from start ups.
- Majority of the participants are to be of a nationality other than that of the applicant.
- Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
- The grant will be a budget-based (actual costs, with unit cost and flat-rate elements). This means that it will reimburse ONLY certain types of costs (eligible costs) and costs that were actually incurred for your project (NOT the budgeted costs).
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- You can see further information on how to apply.