Markets & Networking
4pm Irish time
Markets + Networking funding supports business-to-business exchanges among European audiovisual professionals by facilitating access to physical and online markets. Encourages the uptake of new technologies and business models that impact the sales of European works and values environmental-friendly approaches.
- Publish Date
- We're here to help
- Improve the European and international dimension of existing large industry markets; and increase the systemic impact of smaller initiatives.
- Encourage the development of networks among European professionals.
- Promote sustainability and the greening process of the European audiovisual industry.
- Improve the competitiveness and circulation of European audiovisual works on international markets and enhance diversity.
- Ensure that Europe's audiovisual industry is taking full advantage of digitisation.
- International organisations are eligible. The rules on eligible countries do not apply to them.
- Entities which do not have legal personality under their national law may exceptionally participate provided their representatives have the capacity to undertake legal obligations on their behalf and offer guarantees for the protection of the EU financial interests equivalent to that offered by legal persons.
- Associations and interest groupings. Entities composed of members may participate as ‘sole beneficiaries’ or ‘beneficiaries without legal personality.
- Facilitating European and international co-productions including feature films, short films, video games, television series and cross media.
- Facilitating access to professional audiovisual trade events and markets, both physical and online.
- Applications should present adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry. When activities include physical events, the process to acquire a sustainability certificate should be launched within the project
- Measures to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and
representativeness should also be included.
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for this call will be processed through the European
Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- See further information on how to apply.