Ongoing deadlines in 2022/23 for individual training courses funded by MEDIA
MEDIA supports a range of training programmes in production, company management, new technologies and scriptwriting. These courses allow audiovisual professionals from member states of the MEDIA Programme to increase their competence and their competitiveness on the international market. All activities are conducted at industry level ranging from short-term (2-3 days) to long-term (up to 12 months), and take place across the whole of Europe.
- These courses allow audiovisual professionals from member states of the MEDIA Programme to increase their competence and their competitiveness on the international market.
- Training fees vary from one training course to another.
- Bursaries can often be provided by the training organisations or by local/regional/national authorities such as Screen Ireland.
- Check eligibility rules with the training organisation.
This scheme provides support for the development of:
- Training measures promoting the acquisition of skills and competences by audiovisual professionals.
- Knowledge sharing, networks and the use of digital technologies.
If you would like to apply for a supported training course, you can find nearly 80 training courses supported by MEDIA for producers, distributors, scriptwriters, directors, and other industry professionals.
- You can find online details of courses that are available (site under construction).
- Sign up to our Newsletter (form at bottom of this page) to keep informed about upcoming MEDIA training courses or keep an eye on our social media platforms for posts about upcoming training programmes.
- Apply directly to the training provider of your selected training course.
- Download Creative Europe MEDIA 2018 - 2020 Get Trained PDF for previous courses.