Support for European Cooperation Projects | CLOSED
This strand of funding is to support transnational projects involving collaboration between organisations from different eligible countries.
Category 1 – Smaller scale cooperation projects
Involves a minimum of three partners (a project leader and two other partners) from three eligible countries.
Applicants can apply for up to EUR 200,000 which should represent a maximum of 60% of the eligible costs, 40% match funding must be sourced by the project partners.
Category 2 – Larger scale cooperation projects
Involves a minimum of six partners (a project leader and at least five other partners) from six different eligible countries.
Applicants can apply for up to EUR 2million which should represent a maximum of 50% of the eligible costs, 50% match funding must be sourced by the project partners.
For both categories of projects, the maximum duration (eligibility period) is 48 months.
Both small and large scale cooperation projects need to address the overall aims of the Creative Europe programme by addressing at least one of the Programme's five priorities:
- Promote the transnational mobility of artists and culture professionals; transnational circulation of cultural and creative works; promotion of cultural exchanges; intercultural dialogue and understanding for cultural diversity and social inclusion
- Strengthen audience development which aims to directly engage people and communities in experiencing, enjoying and valuing arts and culture resulting in accessible and inclusive culture
- Foster capacity building which assists cultural operators to develop their skills and internationalise their careers particularly in the areas of:
- New business models
- Education and training
- Enhance interntational dialogue promote shared EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures, thereby contributing to the social integration of migrants and refugees
- As a legacy to the European Year of Cultural Heritage raise awareness of common history and values, and reinforce a sense of belonging to a common European space
How to apply and further information
If you are preparing an application for Support for European Cooperation Projects there are resources and information that you can use to help you prepare.
- Download a copy of the guidelines here.
- Find all the guidelines and documents reated to the Call for Cooperation projects here.
- Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your idea and to get further information and advice.
- See our FAQ section for more information on Cooperation projects.