In response to the Coronavirus outbreak and difficulties experienced by some applicants, Creative Europe have extended the deadline for the Call supporting Literary Translation projects to the 28th May, 2020. The main objectives of the Literary Translations Call are to:
- Support cultural and linguistic diversity
- Strengthen the transnational circulation of literature
- Provide readers with better access to quality literature from languages other than their own.
Within these main objectives, the action encourages translations of literature from lesser-used languages, translations of literature of less represented genres and has proved a valuable tool for promoting winners of the EU Prize for Literature (EUPL).
In 2020, support is provided for 2-year projects with a defined and sound editorial strategy, proposing translation, publication and promotion of 'packages' of 3 to 10 literary works. You can find full details about the Call and how to apply here.
For advcie on eligibility and your application please contact us.
- Aoife Tunney. EMAIL: email@example.com
- Katie Lowry. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Monday - Friday 9am- 12.45pm.
- Phone: 01-6180248. Leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.