If you missed our briefing webinar on the i-Portunus mobility call for Architecture, you can watch the video playback below. We outline the parameters of the call, funding amounts, how to apply, and finish up with a Q&A session.
This call for applications is open to architects and cultural professionals active in the field of Architecture, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience. Individuals or groups of up to five people can apply. Applicants must legally reside in, and travel to, a Creative Europe country.
Additional mobility support can be provided to artists, creators and cultural professionals living with a disability. The deadline for this call is 5:00pm (Irish time), 14th March, 2021.
Preferred mobility objectives are:
- International collaboration - for example in the framework of an international project.
- Production oriented residencies - for example you will research on the spot and develop new designs in relation to the social and physical environment.
- Professional development - for example you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education, such as creative hubs.
If, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, you are unable to travel to the planned destination, your options are:
- Postpone the mobility: grantees have the possibility to travel until November 2021.
- Change of destination: the artist/creator/cultural professional can change his/her destination.
- Blended mobility: virtual international collaboration with the destination country, or other forms such as remote residency, virtual mobility.