Would you like to find new European partners for the new Creative Europe Cross Sector Innovation Lab Call? In order to help organisations hone their project and find potential partners, Creative Europe Desks will host a Transnational Pitching Session for Innovation Lab Call on Thursday, 2nd of September.
The Creative Innovation Lab aims to:
- Incentivise players from different cultural and creative sectors to design and test innovative digital solutions with long-term positive impact
- The Lab shall facilitate the creation of innovative solutions (e.g. tools, models and methodologies) that can apply to the audiovisual sector and at least another creative and/or cultural sector. Solutions should be easily replicable and have a potential for market penetration.
The deadline for this call is 5th of October 2021.
Transnational Pitching Session for Creative Europe Innovation Lab Call, 2nd September
Creative Europe Desks from different countries (Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine) will join forces and propose potential applicants to develop their European cooperation thanks to a transnational virtual pitching session on Thursday, 2nd of September, 10am to 1.00pm (Brussels time, CET, UTC+2).
The pitching session will offer you the opportunity to:
- Present your project intention for the Innovation Lab call
- Complete your organisation consortium with new European partners
Organisations that are interested should register their proposed project via a Google Form here. The registration deadline to apply for the pitching session is Sunday, 22nd of August.
The Culture and MEDIA Desks in each participating country will propose after mutual consultation 1 national project with good potential for the pitching session.
If you would like to learn more about the call before you register your interest, you can attend our Creative Innovation Labs Funding Clinic:
- Creative Innovation Labs Funding Clinic
- Thursday 29 July 11am
- Please register here