European VOD Networks and Operators
Deadline: October 5th, 2021 - 4pm Irish time
- to support European Video on Demand (VOD) operators' network,(s), screening a significant proportion of non-national European works
- to promote the offer of European content and increase the global audience of the European VOD platforms.
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- Joint/collaborative actions across borders
- projects that improve the competitiveness and attractiveness of European VOD platforms
- projects that offer significant proportion of non-national European audiovisual works
- increase the accessibility, visibility, discoverability and prominence of European content for a wider global audience (European and international).
- Special attention will be given to applications presenting adequate strategies to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Application by a consortium composed of at least 3 legal entities coming from at least three VOD services coming from at least two countries participating in the MEDIA strand or by a VOD platform with the capacity to offering its services in at least two countries within MEDIA Strand countries.
- The applicant VOD platforms must present a minimum European Dimension in their catalogue.
- 30% of European audiovisual works within the catalogue must be majority produced by a producer or producers established in the countries participating in the MEDIA strand.
- A minimum of 50% of the financing must come from countries participating in the MEDIA strand and the production companies must be credited as such.
How to Apply:
Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP) which can be found here.
There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal here.
You can see further information on how to apply here