European Film Festivals
Deadline: August 24th, 2021 - 4pm Irish time
- Support European film festivals and festival networks that screen a significant proportion of non-national European works while preserving their identity and unique profile.
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- European festivals programming a significant proportion of non-national European works and aiming at activities targeted to expand and renew audiences.
- 50% of the programming must be devoted to non-national films and audiovisual works from countries participating to the MEDIA strand
- Programming must be from at least 15 MEDIA countries including low capacity ones
WHO CAN APPLY?
- This action is open to eligible entities organising audiovisual festivals in countries participating in the MEDIA strand
- The financial contribution will take the form of a lump sum between €19,000 and €75,000
- The EU grant is limited to a maximum co-financing rate of 60% of total eligible costs