Markets & Networking 2021
Deadline: August 24th, 2021 - 4pm Irish time
- To encourage business-to-business exchanges among European audiovisual professionals, and in particular an increased participation from LCC Group B countries, by facilitating access to physical and online markets;
- To include industry events focused on contents and/or the uptake of new technologies and business models, as long as they can make an impact on visibility and sales of European works;
- To value environmental-friendly approaches
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- Physical, digital, or hybrid markets for European audiovisual professionals
- Business-to-business promotional activities of European works
- Facilitate European and international co-productions- feature films, short films, video games, television series and cross media
- Facilitate access to professional audiovisual trade events and markets, both physical and online
- encourage the networking and exchange of information and good practices between professionals in terms of circulation of European works in Europe and worldwide on all platforms in all formats.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- European organisations from countries participating in the MEDIA strand.
HOW TO APPLY
There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal here.
You can see further information on how to apply here