Distribution Support to Sales Agents
The MEDIA Sub-Programme offers financial support to European Sales Agents who can demonstrate a track record in the Sales of non-national European films.
Reinvestment Deadline: 3 October 2018 (11am Irish time)
Sales agent who meet the following criteria during a specified reference period:
- That they were the appointed Sales Agent of at least 8 eligible European Films (of which at least 1 was non-national) with an agreement to sell the film in at least 10 MEDIA Sub-Programme participating countries.
- That for at least 3 of these films in at least 3 countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-Programme there was a theatrical release (outside the country of origin) as evidenced by Distributor declarations under the Cinema Automatic Scheme.
An additional potential fund may be available depending on the potential fund generated under the Cinema Automatic Scheme for theatrical distribution of non-national films.
How to Apply
- For information on how to apply to Creative Europe MEDIA Schemes go here.
- Detailed guidelines and other documents relating to the Sales Agent Scheme 2017 can be found here.
- Please pay particular attention to the list of Annexes to be attached to your application form!
We are here to help, so please do contact Creative Europe Desk Ireland – MEDIA Office or MEDIA Office Galway, if you have any questions regarding your application.