Fostering European Media Talents and Skills
Deadline: 26th August 2021, 4pm Irish time
- Foster talents and skills of the audiovisual sector professionals across Europe.
- Particular focus will be put on the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills, and awareness on market and digital technologies developments, data analytics, sustainable business models, internationalisation, marketing, promotion, audience development, restoration of film heritage, greening of the industry.
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- physical and/or on-line training courses, boot-camp courses, and/or mentoring programmes based on innovative learning, teaching, mentoring and coaching methods, using the latest digital technologies.
- improvement of skills and competences adapted to the evolving market practices aimed at professionals from the audiovisual industry, in particular young professionals, as well as professionals from start ups and the majority of the participants are to be of a nationality other than that of the applicant.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- European organisations from countries participating in the MEDIA strand.