Broadening Participation: European Mini-Slate Development
Deadline: August 12th, 2021
NB: This call is not open to Irish companies who wish to apply as lead partners. It is only open to companies from Low Capacity Countries. *
- To allow European producers in Low Audiovisual Capacity Countries (Groups A and B)* to scale up, diversify, innovate and solidify their position in the market.
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- The development of 2-3 Animation, Creative Documentary or Fiction projects for Cinema, TV or Digital Platforms. A short film by emerging talent may also be included in the Slate.
WHO CAN APPLY?
European Production companies from Low Audiovisual Capacity Countries* capable of/with resources to work on several projects in parallel who must:
- have produced one Animation, Creative Documentary or Fiction project of at least 24 minutes duration (unless VR) since 2014
- Which were commercially distributed in at least 3 countries other than their own at any time before the deadline.
- Works produced by the Applicant company or a personal credit as Producer
The submitted works cannot enter production within 10 months of the Application
How to Apply:
Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP) which can be found here.
There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal here.
You can see further information on how to apply here