European Slate Funding
Deadline: August 25th, 2021 - 4pm Irish time
- To allow European producers to scale up, diversify, innovate and solidify their position in the market.
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- The development of 3-5 Animation, Creative Documentary or Fiction projects for Cinema, TV or Digital Platforms. A short film by emerging talent may also be included in the Slate.
WHO CAN APPLY?
European Production companies capable of/with resources to work on several projects in parallel who must:
- have produced two Animation, Creative Documentary or Fiction project of at least 24 minutes duration (unless VR) since 2014
- Which were commercially distributed in at least 3 countries other than their own at any time before the deadline.
- Works produced by the Applicant company or a personal onscreen producer credit of the Chief Executive or one of the shareholders
The first day of principal photography (or equivalent) has to be scheduled at least 10 months after the day of the deadline for submission of applications.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP) which can be found here.
There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal here.
You can see further information on how to apply here