TV & Online Content 2021
Deadline: August 25th, 2021 - 4pm Irish time
- to strengthen the independence of European producers in relation to broadcasters and digital platforms,
- to enhance collaboration between operators - independent producers, broadcasters, digital platforms and sales agents, from different countries participating in the MEDIA Strand
- to produce high quality programming aimed at wide international distribution
SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR
- Fiction, Animation and Fiction projects involving the participation of at least two broadcasting companies (or VOD platforms) from two countries participating in the MEDIA Strand.
- Broadcasters’ involvement must be supported by contracts or signed binding letters of commitment
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Independent European Production companies from countries participating in the MEDIA Strand.
- A maximum of 15% of the eligible Production budget with maximum ceilings of €300,000 for Creative documentary and €500,00 for Fiction and Animation.
- For Drama works:
€1 million if eligible production budget is between €10-20 million.
€2 million if eligible production budget is more than €20 million.
- A minimum of 40% of the financing of the total estimated production budget must be guaranteed from third party sources of finance
- A minimum of 50% of the total estimated production financing must come from countries participating in the MEDIA Strand.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP) which can be found here.
There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal here.
You can see further information on how to apply here