The Creative Europe MEDIA sub-programme supports a range of training programmes in production, company management, new technologies and scriptwriting. These courses allow audiovisual professionals from member states of the MEDIA Programme to increase their competence and their competitiveness on the international market. All activities are conducted at industry level ranging from short-term (2-3 days) to long-term (up to 12 months), and take place across the whole of Europe.
- Training fees vary from one training course to another.
- Bursaries can often be provided by the training organisations or by local/regional/national authorities such as Screen Skills Ireland.
- Check eligibility rules with the training organisation.
The general rule is that participants must come from one of the countries participating in the Creative Europe MEDIA sub-programme.
What kind of training is available?
This scheme provides support for the development of:
- Training measures promoting the acquisition of skills and competences by audiovisual professionals.
- Knowledge sharing, networks and the use of digital technologies.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a supported training course, you can find nearly 80 training courses supported by MEDIA for producers, distributors, scriptwriters, directors, and other industry professionals.
- For details of courses that are available click here.
- Apply directly to the training provider of your selected training course.
- Sign up to our Newsletter (form at bottom of this page) to keep informed about upcoming MEDIA training courses.