2019 Calls for all Creative Europe MEDIA Support Schemes have now been published on the EACEA website. Please note that the deadline for all Support Schemes is 11am Irish time on the relevant date. Below are the links to all the Calls as presented in the new portal format.
You can have a look at all the schemes on our website too which has details of deadlines, funding available, eligibility and links to guidelines and portal. Contact us if you have any questions or need help with your applications!
CREATIVE EUROPE MEDIA DEADLINES
- SINGLE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT 18 December 2018 & 24 April 2019
- SLATE FUNDING DEVELOPMENT 20 February 2019
- DEVELOPMENT OF VIDEO GAMES 27 February 2019
- TELEVISION PROGRAMMING 18 December 2018 & 29 May 2019
- SUPPORT TO FILM FESTIVALS 20 December 2018 & 07 May 2019
- ACCESS TO MARKETS 07 February 2019
- FILM EDUCATION 07 March 2019
- CINEMA DISTRIBUTION SELECTIVE SCHEME 08 January & 04 June 2019
- CINEMA DISTRIBUTION AUTOMATIC SCHEME 05 September 2019
- PROMOTION OF EUROPEAN AUDIOVISUAL WORKS ONLINE 05 April 2019
- SUPPORT TO SALES AGENTS 2018 15 January 2019
- SUPPORT TO SALES AGENTS 2019 07 November 2019
- SUPPORT TO TRAINING - FPA RENEWALS ONLY
- INTERNATIONAL CO-PRODUCTION FUNDS 06 March 2019
Please note that there is a new online format for MEDIA Calls which are now presented in one portal with Guidelines divided into two main parts:
- Part A gives general information about the objectives, priorities, criteria and general rules applicable to all calls for proposals.
- Part B provides information and criteria per specific call for proposals.
E-Forms are availble for some Calls and will be rolled out for all schemes in the next few weeks