All Calls for the 2019 / 2020 Creative Europe MEDIA Support Schemes have now been published on the EACEA website. Make a note that the deadline for all Support Schemes has changed to 4:00pm Irish time on the relevant date. E-Forms will be made available for all Calls in the next few weeks.
Have a look at the schemes on our website which has details of deadlines, funding criteria, eligibility and links to guidelines and portal. Please do contact us if you have any questions or need help with your applications!
CREATIVE EUROPE MEDIA DEADLINES 2019 / 2020
- SINGLE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT 13th November 2019 & 12th May 2020
- SLATE FUNDING DEVELOPMENT 4th February 2020
- TELEVISION PROGRAMMING 28th November & 14th May 2020
- VIDEO GAMES 12th February 2020
- SUPPORT TO FILM FESTIVALS 21st November 2019 & 23rd April 2020
- ACCESS TO MARKETS 6th February 2020
- FILM EDUCATION 12th March 2020
- CINEMA DISTRIBUTION SELECTIVE 10th December 2019 & 16th June 2020
- PROMOTION OF EU AUDIOVISUAL WORKS ONLINE 7th April 2020
- DISTRIBUTION SALES AGENT SUPPORT 2019 7th November 2019
- DISTRIBUTION & SALES AGENTS AUTOMATIC SUPPORT 2020 8th Sep 2020 & 29th Oct 2020
- SUPPORT TO TRAINING FPA RENEWALS ONLY
- INTERNATIONAL CO-PRODUCTION FUNDS 15th January 2020
Please note that there is an online format for MEDIA Calls which are presented in one portal with Guidelines divided into two main parts:
- Part A gives general information about the objectives, priorities, criteria and general rules applicable to all calls for proposals.
- Part B provides information and criteria per specific call for proposals.
Check out our Funding Results, Current Projects and Success Stories for examples of previously funded Irish projects. Don't hesitate to contact our offices in Dublin or Galway to get advice and help with your applications.