Creative Europe MEDIA has an open call for new evaluator experts for the MEDIA sub-programme's Single Project, Slate Development and Video Games project assessments. Experts are relied upon throughout the application evaluation process. The EACEA has a requirement that for each call at least 10% of the experts are new evaluators.
Who can be an Expert?
You have a chance of being selected as an expert if you:
- Have a high level of expertise in the programmes managed by the Agency as stated in the Call for Expression of Interest published by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Have a good knowledge of English and/or French and/or German
- Are able to use IT tools
- Can be available for occasional, short-term assignments
What do expert assignments involve?
Experts assist the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency by:
- Evaluating proposals received in response to Calls for proposals (evaluating proposals or supervising a group of experts as lead expert)
- Evaluating (reports, products and results), monitoring projects/on-site visits and any other tasks relating to the analysis and /or monitoring of programmes and project.
- Conducting studies and analysis relating to the fields of activity
- Translating or editing of documents in the required languages
- Supporting the EACEA during public events
- Supporting any other tasks relating to the programmes managed by the EACEA.
How to apply?
Candidates must apply electronically through the online application portal. In order to access to this portal, candidates must first register in ECAS, the European Commission Authentication Service.
- Register and create your ECAS account
- Register and create your profile in the online application portal
- If you have already registered in the online application portal, you can update your profile at any time.
Potential experts can also get in touch with via the development functional mailbox: EACEA-MEDIA-DEVELOPMENT@ec.europa.eu