European Film Promotion (EFP) has issued a call for Film Sales Support (FSS) for digital promotion and sales activities for EU films to buyers and distributors in countries outside of Europe at the Toronto International Film Festival, 9-18 September 2021.
Who Can Apply?
European world sales companies registered in and validated by the Participant Register of the European Commission and approved by the respective European film promotion institute.
What is covered by FSS?
Costs/investments for purely digital promotion and marketing campaigns.
Which films are eligible?
- Films participating in the Toronto International Film Festival 2021
- Majority-produced European films with an origin of country which is part of Creative Europe Media
- Recent films which have an original copyright established in 2020/2021
- Fiction films, animation films and documentaries (feature length).
How much is available?
An investment of up to 50% of the total costs and up to EUR 8,000 per campaign.
Deadline 2nd September 2021.
More information: Susanne David (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cornelia Klimkeit ( email@example.com). European Film Promotion is supported by Creative Europe MEDIA.
- Toronto International Film Festival (09 - 18 Sep 2021) Canada hybrid. Deadline 2 Sep 2021
- Tokyo International Film Festival (30 October – 8 November 2021) Japan hybrid. Deadline 18 October 2021
- South by Southwest (11 - 19 March 2022) Austin, USA. US hrbrid. 25 February 2022
- Asian Content & Film Market (11-14 October 2021), Busan, South Korea - online. Deadline 27 September 2021
- American Film Market (2- 7 November 2021) USA. Deadline 19 October 2021
- Ventana Sur (29 November – 03 December 2021) Argentina - hybrid. Deadline 15 November 2021
- European Film Market (10-17 February 2022) Berlin, Germany - online. Deadline 27 January 2022