From 30th June to 16th July, EACEA will host nine Information Sessions on Creative Europe MEDIA and Cross Sector Calls to explain the new funding opportunities and application process.
For more information on the new Creative Europe programme, see this Fact Sheet. You can find an overview of the new MEDIA funding clusters and strands here on our website. For more information on applications go to HOW TO APPLY here.
- Wednesday 30 June, 9am - 10.30am Irish time. MEDIA Markets & Networking and Fostering European Media Talents and Skills. CLICK TO JOIN.
- Thursday 1 July, 13.00 - 14.30 Irish time. MEDIA European Slate and Mini-slate Development. CLICK TO JOIN
- Thursday 1 July 15.00 - 16.30 Irish time. MEDIA European Co-development. CLICK TO JOIN
- Friday 2 July 09.30 - 11am Irish time. MEDIA VOD Networks. CLICK TO JOIN
- Friday 2 July, 13.00 - 14.30 Irish time. MEDIA TV and Online Content. CLICK TO JOIN
- Monday 5 July 9am 10.30m Irish time. MEDIA & Cross-sectoral strand Innovative Tools and Innovative Lab. CLICK TO JOIN
- Monday 5 July, 14.00 - 16.00 Irish time. Cross-sectoral strand Journalism Partnerships and News Media (EACEA in collaboration with DG CNECT). CLICK TO JOIN
- Thursday 15 July, 14.00 - 15.30 Irish time. MEDIA Festivals. CLICK TO JOIN
- Friday 16 July, 9.30am - 11am Irish time. MEDIA Audience Development and Film Education. CLICK TO JOIN
We'll also host some funding information webinars in the coming weeks so keep an eye out here and on our social media. Sign up to our Newsletter to get monthly news on MEDIA calls, events and markets.