- Transnational Pitching Session for Creative Doc Producers
- 9.30am - 12:00pm Irish time, 28th September
- Apply here by 31st August - Deadline extended to 5th Sep
Do you have a Creative Documentary project (one-off or series) that would qualify for MEDIA's European Co-Development call? The Co-Development support scheme is open to partnerships consisting of a minimum of two entities based in at least two MEDIA countries. The deadline for the call is 17th November, 2021.
If you need a partner for your project, then apply for this transnational pitching session on Tuesday, 28th September which is organised by Creative Europe MEDIA Desks from 10 different EU countries - Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, and Romania.
Producers from 10 EU countries will have the opportunity to find a co-producer with whom to submit a Creative Documentary project (one-off and series) to the European Co-Development call.
- Pitching session is open to teams of producer and author/director.
- Registration deadline has been extended to 5th September
- International business English will be used in the sessions.
- Please fill in this google form online to present your project.
The MEDIA Desk in each participating country will propose, after mutual consultation, one national project per country with strong potential for the pitching session. Good luck!