Screen Leaders is the strategic company development programme for the screen industries that can transform businesses.
- Is your company going through a period of change or growth?
- Do you want to internationalise your business?
- Do you need to re-define the scope of your business?
- Is it time to frame your company vision?
Designed for company leaders working in film, television, animation, games, post-production, VFX, facilities, sales, distribution and exhibition, the programme, which has been running successfully for over 10 years, is funded by Creative Europe MEDIA, Screen Skills Ireland and Screen Ireland.
The Screen Leaders programme will provide you and your company with the skills to lead and grow the organisation in a complex, innovative and evolving international marketplace with a mixture of residential week-long workshops and one to one sessions from June to November 2019.
From its inaugural programme in 2008 to the present, Screen Leaders has had participants from all over Ireland and Europe from leading animation, TV and film production companies. Some of them have progressed to becoming leading production companies in their respective countries as well as participating in the screen industries on a global scale. You can search through Screen Leaders Alumni here - their collective achievements and awards include over 20 total Oscar nominations, more than 15 Golden Globes nominations, 10 Emmy nominations and countless international festival prizes, awards and recognitions.
When does the programme take place?
Running from June to November, there are three modules, with ongoing one-to-one feedback between sessions.
- Module 1: Residential in Limerick, Ireland: 3rd – 7th June 2019
- Module 2: Strategy and Finance Business Coaching in Dublin, Ireland: 23rd – 24th and 26th – 27th August 2019
- Strategy and Leaderships Business Coaching in Ireland/Germany: September TBC 2019
- Module 3: Residential in Tallinn, Estonia: 10th – 14th November 2019
The deadline for applications is Friday the 19th of April 2019.