Love European films? Ever dreamed about attending a glamorous awards ceremony? Creative Europe will give away eight trips to the European Film Awards in Berlin in December 2019, travel and accommodation included! Test your knowledge and join the competition by 3rd November.
Eight winners will travel to Berlin from 6th to 8th December for a weekend packed with activities and special events including a Welcome Dinner and an exclusive Film Gala in presence of world-famous director, Werner Herzog. The highlight of the weekend will of course be your personal invitation to the 32nd EUROPEAN FILM AWARDS Ceremony, followed by an after-show party!
Three Irish co-productions are amongst the 46 feature films nominated for European Film Award categories:
- THE FAVOURITE; Ireland/UK; Element Pictures.
- JUMPMAN; Russia/Ireland/France/Lithuani
a; Film and Music Entertainment (IRE).
- DIRTY GOD; The Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Ireland; Savage Productions
- The Favourite from Element Pictures. The project which received MEDIA Single Project development funding in its very early stages of development.
- The Breadwinner from Cartoon Saloon. Directed by Nora Twomey with a screenplay by Anita Doron and Deborah Ellis, the film was supported by Creative Europe's Sales Agent scheme.
The competition is open until midnight 3rd November and winners will be notified by 11th November. Enter the competition here now!
For more news about European and Irish films, film festivals and competitions, sign up to our Film Lovers Newsletter here.