- Europa Cinemas in Ireland - New Audience Strategies
- Thursday 15th October, 11am - 12pm
- Register here to join the webinar
In light of the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions in Ireland, we have a look at how independent cinemas aligned with the Europa Cinema network are coping with interrupted schedules and reduced audience numbers. Our guests will be:
- Fatima Djoumer, International Relations, Europa Cinemas
- Ross Keane, Director, IFI Dublin
- Charlene Lydon, Film programmer for Lighthouse Cinema, Palás Galway and Volta VOD
- Maeve Cooke, Managing Director, access>Cinema
We’ll discuss how the cinema network is coping across Europe, what they’re programming to bring audiences back into cinemas, the importance of extra elements such as cafes and restaurants, and the support provided by Europa Cinemas.
The Irish panel of Europa Cinema members will discuss how they are coping with lockdowns, the challenges and their strategies on how to bring audiences back in. We'll talk about their online platforms, online film programming and how it complements the theatrical experience.
Click here to register for this free webinar.