EU Webinars on MEDIA & Cross Sector Calls Jan to Feb 2023
Upcoming EU webinars on MEDIA and Cross Sector calls plus a playback of our webinar on MEDIA supports for Producers.
The EU will host a series of information sessions on MEDIA and Cross Sector calls in January and February 2023. You can find details and links to join the Call Information Sessions on the EECEA website here.
- Video Games & Immersive Content, 10th January 2023, 9 – 11am Irish time (10-12 CET)
- News Media: Journalism Partnerships, 13th January 2023, 9 – 11am Irish time (10-12 CET)
- News Media: Media Literacy; 20th January 2023, 9 – 11am Irish time (10-12 CET)
- European Co-development; 28th February 2023, 9 – 11am Irish time (10-12 CET)
Below is the current list of open calls and 2023 deadlines.
MEDIA CALL DEADLINES 2023
- TV & Online Content | 17th January 2023 | Second deadline 6th May 2023.
- Innovative Tools & Business Models | 24th January 2023
- European Slate Development | 25th January 2023
- Video Games & Immersive Content | 1st March 2023
- European Film Festivals | 9th March 2023
- Films on the Move | 14th March 2023 | Second deadline 4th July 2023
- Audience Development & Film Education | 30th March 2023
- European Co-Development | 26th April 2023
- European Film Distribution | 27th April 2023
- European Mini-Slate Development | Deadline1st June 2023 (not applicable to Irish companies)