Evaluators Call for Culture Moves Europe Scheme
Call for cultural experts to join the Culture Moves Europe Evaluators Pool by 25th September, 2022.
Culture Moves Europe is a new mobility scheme for artists and cultural professionals. The European Commission has signed an agreement with Goethe-Institut to implement a new €21 million mobility scheme for artists and cultural professionals - Culture Moves Europe.
Expert evaluators are needed for the Culture Moves Europe scheme who fulfil the criteria listed below. Please note that evaluators will not be able to apply for the Culture Moves Europe grant. Deadline to apply is 25th September, 2022.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Experience in the following fields: music, literary translation, architecture, cultural heritage, design (including fashion design), visual arts and performing arts and other topics, such as cultural policy, cultural management etc.
previous experience as project evaluator will be considered as an asset
- Legal residents in one of the countries that are part of the Creative Europe programme.
- Proficient in English as the evaluation process will be in English
- Flexible and available from 1-23 November 2022 and the first two weeks of every month from January 2022 to June 2023
- Available for a 2-hour training session in October 2022
- Selected evaluators will have a key role in the first permanent European mobility scheme for artists and cultural professionals.
The Culture Move Europe mobility scheme is offering €300 per day for the evaluation work. This is based on a calculation of 25 applications per day and 12 euros per evaluated project.