New MEDIA Calls Open from 20th October 2022
On 20th October, Creative Europe MEDIA opened six calls for proposals to support the film and audiovisual industry for 2023. More funding opportunities will be announced in the coming months.
With a total budget of over €180 million for 2023, the MEDIA strand of Creative Europe will continue promoting cross-border cooperation to scale up audiovisual productions and to enhance the competitiveness of European audiovisual industry at European and global levels.
The first calls will support the development of European works including films, series, video games and immersive content, their distribution both in theatres and online platforms, and audience development. Interested organisations may find more information in the links below.
Calls that open 20th October 2022
- TV and Online Content | Deadline 17th January 2023. Second call deadline is 16th May 2023.
- Innovative Tools + Business Models | Deadline 24th January 2023.
- European Slate Development | Deadline 25th January 2023
- Video Games + Immersive Content | Deadline 1st March 2023
- Films on the Move | Deadline 14th March 2023
- Audience Development + Film Education | Deadline 30th March 2023.
New to Creative Europe MEDIA applications? See here for further information on how to apply.