We are hiring: Part-time Admin Assistant
Creative Europe Desk Ireland is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated part time Administrative assistant to join our team.
Creative Europe is the European Commission's flagship programme to support the culture and audiovisual sectors. Creative Europe Desk Ireland is comprised of 3 information offices which support the Irish Creative and Cultural Sectors in navigating European funding opportunities.
The administrative assistant will work within MEDIA Office Dublin but will at times be assisting the Desk operations across the other two offices – Culture Office & MEDIA Office Galway.
- Event coordination – both online and in person
- Providing assistance to the day to day running of the organisation
- Dealing with initial queries
- Maintaining detailed spreadsheets documenting the activities and work of the Desk
- Organising files and maintaining key records, and data management
- Supporting staff with all arrangements for attendance at key events
- Creating presentations
- Organisation of regular team meetings
- Manage database of contacts and potential applicants
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of the Creative and Cultural Sectors.
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of professional confidentiality and discretion.
- Adaptability and flexibility as required to complete a wide array of roles.
- The capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong professionalism at all times.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Efficient and effective work practices.
Please apply with your current CV and cover letter. This is a part time position. Salary consistent with industry norms and commensurate with experience. This position is based in Dublin but will be flexible in terms of remote working. Creative Europe Desk Ireland – MEDIA Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline: April 29th 2022. Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply Now via email: firstname.lastname@example.org