New European Bauhaus Festival 2024 - Call for Applications
In April 2024, the European Commission will host the second edition of the New European Bauhaus Festival and you can be part of it! Interested organisations and individuals including artists can propose their own activities, projects or satellite events. Financial support will be offered to artists who are selected for Fest element of NEB 2024.
The European Commission invites you to be part of the second New European Bauhaus Festival in 2024. The event will take place in Brussels in April 2024, accompanied by independent Satellite Events across European Union and beyond.
Organisations and individuals including artists can participate or contribute in the following ways:
- Showcase your project or prototype
- Take part in festival’s art and culture programme
- Organise an independent satellite event
- Become a media partner
Financial support will be offered to artists who are selected for the Fest of the Festival.
The Festival at a Glance
'Resources for All' is the working title of the 2024 New European Bauhaus Festival. It will gather innovators, artists, creators, scientists, and collectives from all walks of life to debate and shape a future that is sustainable, inclusive and beautiful.
The Festivals programme will span four days across four tracks of activities:
- Forum: a platform for engaging discussions and the exchange of ideas surrounding the New European Bauhaus
- Fair: a laboratory and exhibition highlighting projects and prototypes that align with and support the core values of the New European Bauhaus.
- Fest: a celebration that unites culture, art, and conviviality, serving as a moment of collective rejoicing, honouring freedom of expression and embracing radical, innovative, and disruptive ideas and visions. Financial support will be offered to artists who are selected for the Fest activity of the Festival.
- Satellite events: events and initiatives organised independently in Brussels and beyond, with core activities in line with the New European Bauhaus values.
- Main event will take place in Brussels from 17-21 April 2024.
- Application deadline for the Fair or Fest is 30th September 2023.
- Financial support will be offered only to artists, selected for the Fest of the Festival.
- The precise venue will be announced after an overview of all applications.
- The Festival applications are open for all to apply.
- Applicants can submit more than one project and to more than one calls.
Find out more about 2024 New European Bauhaus Festival and how to apply.