European Mini-Slate Development
4pm Irish time
European Mini-Slate Development allows European producers in Low Audiovisual Capacity Countries to scale up, diversify, innovate and solidify their position in the market.
- Publish Date
- We're here to help
NB: This call is not open to Irish companies who wish to apply as lead partners. It is only open to companies from Low Capacity Countries. *
- To allow European producers in Low Audiovisual Capacity Countries (Groups A and B)* to scale up, diversify, innovate and solidify their position in the market.
- The development of 2-3 Animation, Creative Documentary or Fiction projects for Cinema, TV or Digital Platforms. A short film by emerging talent may also be included in the Slate.
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- You can see further information on how to apply.
* List of Low capacity countries:
Group A: Czech Republic, Estonia, Romania, Greece, Croatia, Portugal, Poland.
Group B: Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Cyprus, Malta