Innovative Tools & Business Models
4pm Irish time
Innovative Tools & Business Models aims to improve the visibility and availability of European works and increase audiences in the digital environment. Projects will focus on the specific challenges of the audiovisual sector such as discoverability, sequencing of release windows, financing and territoriality. Support will also be given to tools for greening of the industry.
- to strengthen the competitiveness, scalability and sustainability of the European European players, as well as to improve the visibility and availability of European works and increase audiences in the digital environment.
- to support projects focusing on the specific challenges of the audiovisual sector such as discoverability, sequencing of release windows, financing and territoriality in order to enable strong and visible offers of European works online and across borders to a wide public.
- European organisations from countries participating in the MEDIA strand.
- Development of innovative tools and business models to increase the availability, visibility and audience of European works in the digital age that increase the competitiveness and greening of the European audiovisual industry.
- Applications should present adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry and to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness.
- Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
- The grant will be a budget-based (actual costs, with unit cost and flat-rate elements). This means that it will reimburse ONLY certain types of costs (eligible costs) and costs that were actually incurred for your project (NOT the budgeted costs).
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for this call will be processed through the European
Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- You can see further information on how to apply.