Innovative Tools & Business Models
Deadline time is 4:00pm Irish time.
The Innovative tools and business models action is aimed at encouraging the development and/or the spread of innovative tools and business models to improve the visibility, availability, audience and diversity of European works in the digital age and/or the competitiveness and/or the greening process of the European audiovisual industry.
- Improve the competitiveness of the European audiovisual industry and seize the benefits of the innovative developments in technology and business models.
- Improve the adaptation of the European audiovisual industry to the opportunities offered by Artificial Intelligence and the development of virtual worlds.
- Improve the greening process of the European audiovisual industry.
- Improve the production and circulation of European audiovisual works in the digital era.
- European organisations from countries participating in the MEDIA strand.
- Subtitling or accessibility/discoverability/recommendation tools that would be widely used across borders and across platforms in order to improve the visibility, the availability and the audience potential of European audiovisual works.
- Business tools improving the efficiency and the transparency of the audiovisual markets: automated rights management system, technology for data gathering and analysis.
- Business models seeking to optimise the synergies and complementarities between the distribution platforms such as festivals, cinemas, and VOD.
- Business tools exploring new modes of production, financing, distribution or promotion enabled or enhanced by new technology (AI, big data, blockchain, Virtual worlds / Metaverse, NFT, etc.);
- Innovative tools and business models improving the greening process of the audiovisual industry.
- The action does not cover the development of hardware such as cameras or virtual headsets.
- Project budget (maximum grant amount): No limit. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
- The grant will be a budget-based (actual costs, with unit cost and flat-rate elements). This means that it will reimburse ONLY certain types of costs (eligible costs) and costs that were actually incurred for your project (NOT the budgeted costs).
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for this call will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- There is detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- Find further information on how to apply.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Creative Europe Desk Ireland and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You can read our full Disclaimer here.