Music Moves Europe
5pm CET / 4pm Irish time
This call is now closed
Music Moves Europe will support sustainable music distribution, with a focus on live music. In line with MME’s overall objectives, the action will aim to enhance the competitiveness, innovation and diversity of Europe’s music sector.
- The purpose of this call is to select one consortium capable of promoting competitiveness, innovation and diversity within a large number of European music sector organisations, including providing them with financial support.
- Applications need to include provision for 2 separate, but linked activities:
- One financial support scheme redistributing funds to third parties active in the live music sector.
- Programme of capacity-building activities benefitting the live music sector
- Supports effective mechanisms to ensure the cultural sectors offer diversity, inclusion and equality for all and contribute to the fight against climate change.
- Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least two (2) applicants (beneficiaries; not affiliated entities), which complies with the following conditions:
- Minimum 2 entities from 2 different eligible countries.
- The coordinator must have had a legal existence for at least 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission.
- Natural persons — Natural persons are NOT eligible (with the exception of self-employed persons, i.e. sole traders, where the company does not have legal personality separate from that of the natural person).
- International organisations — International organisations are eligible. The rules on eligible countries do not apply to them.
- Entities without legal personality — Entities which do not have legal personality under their national law may exceptionally participate, provided that their representatives have the capacity to undertake legal obligations on their behalf, and offer guarantees for the protection of the EU financial interests equivalent to that offered by legal
- EU bodies — EU bodies (with the exception of the European Commission Joint Research Centre) can NOT be part of the consortium.
- Associations and interest groupings — Entities composed of members may participate as ‘sole beneficiaries’ or ‘beneficiaries without legal personality.
- The activities specified in the objectives must focus on 3 business development topics:
- music venue cooperation
- music export
- The support scheme must consist of at least 3 calls for proposals (financial support to third parties), ideally one per year, covering each time one or a combination of those business development topics.
- Project budget (maximum grant amount): €4,500,000 per project. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
- Read the full call document to check eligibility and requirements.
- Applications for all Creative Europe calls will be processed through the European Commission's Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
- Detailed information on how to access the F&T Portal.
- Further information on how to apply.